As the concluding day of The State of the Union 2019 and in the framework of the Festival d’Europa, Villa Salviati opened its doors once again to the public to showcase the Historical Archives of the European Union. The aim of the Open Day was to celebrate Europe and its diversity, which is both a symbol and objective of the EU.
10:00 – 18:00 Exhibit of Franco Berretti’s Sculptures Curator Andrea Mello
10:30 – 17:30 Circo Europa: Circus Activities, Workshops and Performances by Passe Passe and Circo Libera Tutti
In the framework of
In collaboration with
ACCESS TO VILLA SALVIATI:
- Visitors can access the Villa by foot only through the gates at Via Bolognese 156 and Via Faentina 261. We highly recommend taking public transport as parking is extremely limited.
- Drivers may enter the Villa through the gate at Via Salviati 3 but parking space is extremely limited. Visitors on foot can also enter through this gate.
- Visitors with limited mobility who are arriving by car and with disabled parking badges displayed, may enter the Villa through the gate in Via Bolognese 156, if they are accompanied by a driver. The driver must then exit the vehicle and park at one of the locations indicated below.
- Take bus n°25 (Pratolino) and get off at the stop “Il Cionfo 01” on Via Bolognese.
- Take bus n° 1A and get off at the stop “Salviati FS” on Via Faentina. At the bus stop, a dedicated shuttle service will be available for visitors with limited mobility.
- Faentina Salviati Public Parking on Via Faentina, next to the bus stop “Salviati FS”.
- Villa Salviati EUI Parking on Via Salviati 3 – parking space is restricted to 85 vehicles only; two slots will be reserved for vehicles with disabled parking permits.