Join as a partner of The State of the Union
Launched in 2011, The State of the Union (SOU) is the annual summit for high level reflection on the European Union which acts as a bridge between academia and policy making at the highest level in Europe.
SOU offers an excellent platform to exchange views on key issues on the international agenda such as the environment and the climate emergency, digital futures, democracy and the rule of law, migration, the global economy and social justice with stakeholders from various sectors such as government, business, civil society, academia and the media.
Opportunities for partners
Our partners provide vital support to the conference and are strongly aligned with the EUI’s values and mission. Their endorsement is a source of pride and an integral part of the widely recognised success of the event.
SOU partners are given the opportunity to organise and participate in a variety of activities within the framework of the conference:
- Online panels
- Physical and/or virtual stands
- Exhibitions at the EUI historical premises
The advantages of becoming a partner
- Benefit from international media coverage
- Engage with policy makers and opinion leaders from a wide range of sectors
- Contribute your organisation’s expertise to discussions on pertinent issues
- Elevate your profile internationally
- Grow your global network
- Take part via the exclusive digital event platform
- Gain privileged access to historic premises in Florence
Interested in a SOU partnership?
Please contact SOU Project Manager Serena Bürgisser at [email protected]