Become a partner of The State of the Union
Launched in 2011, The State of the Union provides an excellent platform to engage with stakeholders from various sectors, ranging from government to business, civil society, academia and media.
SOU provides a unique opportunity to reflect and exchange views on key issues of the international agenda such as climate change, digitalisation, development, trade and migration, with the contribution of high-level academics, governments and civil society’s representatives.
Our partners strongly align with the EUI’s values and mission. Examples of activities that you can organise as a SOU partner are: panel sessions, informal debates, workshops, roundtables, interviews, art and photo exhibitions at the picturesque EUI premises.
The advantages of becoming a partner
- Reach a wide range of audience and benefit from exposure to international media coverage
- Engage with policy-shapers and influencers from across all sectors of society
- Network, exchange experience and contribute with your expertise to the discussion around critical issues of our society
- Elevate your profile internationally
- Gain privileged access to EUI historical premises, expertise and global network
Interested in SOU2020 partnership?
Please contact Serena Bürgisser, SoU Project Manager, at [email protected]