Become a partner of The State of the Union
Launched in 2011, The State of the Union provides an excellent platform to engage with stakeholders from various sectors, such as government, business, civil society, academia and media.
SOU provides a unique opportunity to reflect and exchange views on key issues on the international agenda such as climate change, digitalisation, development, trade and migration, with the contribution of high-level academics, governments and civil society representatives.
Our partners are strongly aligned with the EUI’s values and mission. Examples of activities that you can organise as a SOU partner are: panel sessions, informal debates, workshops, roundtables, interviews, art and photo exhibitions at the picturesque EUI premises.
The advantages of becoming a partner
- Reach a wide range of audience and benefit from exposure to international media coverage
- Engage with policy-shapers and influencers from across all sectors in society
- Network, exchange experiences and contribute your expertise to discussions around critical societal issues
- Elevate your profile internationally
- Gain privileged access to EUI historical premises, expertise and global network
Interested in a SOU partnership?
Please contact SOU Project Manager Serena Bürgisser at [email protected]
With the contribution of
Data provided by
The EC supports the EUI through the EU budget