Join as a partner of The State of the Union
Launched in 2011, The State of the Union (SOU) is the annual summit for high level reflection on the European Union which acts as a bridge between academia and policy making at the highest level in Europe.
SOU brings together a blend of 500 participants from more than 100 countries and attract an online public of 10,000 viewers through the live stream.
The SOU community comprises leading scientific thinkers, academics, researchers, students, innovators, entrepreneurs, policy makers and journalists from variouos kinds of disciplines.
Range of partner options
Our partners provide vital support to the conference and are strongly aligned with the EUI’s values and mission.
SOU offers various partnership options, for different kind of organisations and budgets there is a suitable way to create visibility and start a conversation.
SOU partners are given the opportunity to organise and participate in a variety of activities within the framework of the conference:
- Partner panels
- On-site and/or virtual stands
- Exposure at EUI historical premises
The advantages of becoming a partner
- Benefit from international media coverage
- Engage with policy makers and opinion leaders from a wide range of sectors
- Contribute your organisation’s expertise to discussions on pertinent issues
- Elevate your profile internationally
- Grow your global network
- Gain privileged access to historic premises in Florence
Interested in a SOU partnership?
Please contact SOU Project Manager Serena Bürgisser at [email protected]